January 23, 2014
Training sessions scheduled at KSU Foundation
The KSU Foundation is committed to providing training to campus personnel who are responsible for remitting deposits, requesting reimbursements, providing donor acknowledgement, and/or monitoring foundation accounting reports. Thus, we have scheduled several training sessions at the end of January.
We will discuss the following key issues:
- Overview of the foundation and FIN website
- Financial procedures for deposits, accounts payable and establishing new funds
- Changes in Accounting procedures which were effective July 1, 2013, or Jan. 1, 2014
- Accounting Reports application and cash-based reporting
- Donor Acknowledgment reporting
We encourage you to attend a session if:
- You interact with the foundation
- You are new to the university or to your position as a liaison to the foundation.
- You have questions about any policy or procedure.
Training sessions will be at the Foundation Center, 2323 Anderson Ave., on the second floor of the Tower. Parking is available on the back side of the building. Your parking permit should work in our lot, but please check the parking services website if you are unsure. If you don’t have a parking permit, visitor parking is available.
- 10 a.m. to noon, Tuesday, Jan. 28
- 3 to 5 p.m., Wednesday, Jan 29
Please RSVP to Karen Dunn at 785-532-7597 or at email@example.com with the date and time that you would like to attend.