February 18, 2013
'Advising in iSIS' training now available
"Advising using iSIS" classes are now available for faculty and staff who advise students. Registration is required via the www.as.ksu.edu/HRIS website. Topics include but are not limited to:
- Accessing ACT scores
- Add or remove the advisor flag
- Viewing academic history
- Viewing advisees
Classes are offered in both 407 Hale Library and 9 Fairchild Hall. Available course times are:
- 2:30–4 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 20
- 3:30–5 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 21
- 9:30–11 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 26
- 10:30 a.m. to noon Wednesday, Feb. 27
To register for a session:
- Go to www.as.ksu.edu/HRIS and sign in with your eID and password.
- In the left side menu, click Employee Self Service.
- Click Learning and Development.
- Click KSU Training Enrollment.
- Scroll down the listed courses and find “iSIS: Advising using iSIS” course number WS0011.
- Next to “iSIS: Advising using iSIS,” click View Available Sessions.
- Click the desired session number.
- On the Session Detail page, confirm the date and time of the training session. Click Continue.
- Enter any comments desired and click Submit.
- Click OK to close the confirmation screen.
- Sign out from HRIS.
If none of the course times work for your schedule, please contact the training coordinator, Fred Darkow, at email@example.com to see if more sessions can be added. Attendees will be notified if a session is canceled and will be asked to register for an alternative training session.